Looking to work with an awesome team? Look no further! At Avesdo, our developers are a tight-knit group that has taken the real estate industry by storm, and we are just getting started!
What is Avesdo?
We are working hard at Avesdo to simplify the journey of buying a new home. Our application is a complete point of sale, analytical and reporting platform that has quickly become the industry standard to transact real estate both online and in presentation centres across Canada.
Why join Avesdo?
- Proven Model: Avesdo is a strategically-funded and proven business. Trusted by the real estate community from ultra luxury developments in West Vancouver to Canada’s tallest residential skyscraper in Toronto, our customers have transacted billions and billions of dollars in real estate using Avesdo's platform in the last year alone.
- Hyper Growth: Avesdo has grown exponentially from a locally based start-up to having teams in both Vancouver and Toronto. In 2019, we’re adding lots of new faces as we push to launch into the US market. You’ll be joining a fast-growing start-up where every day counts!
- Great Culture: You can’t only work hard, you must play hard too! If we’re not in the office, you’ll find us having fun indoor climbing, go-carting, completing (or at least trying) an escape room, or hitting a Canucks game.
What’s the gig?
Build a great user experience
Develop new features based on mock ups
Write maintainable, testable, and performant code
Stay up-to-date with best practices and all emerging web trends
Review your peer code and learn together
Collaborate with your team to solve problems
Know your work is crucial to the company’s success and take pride in it
Who are we looking for?
- Extensive experience with friendly user-focused UI/UX design and implementation
- Familiarity working with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with RESTful design pattern
- Strong written and verbal English skills and great interpersonal skills to work very closely with the engineering team to deliver the future of the real estate