Avery Weigh-Tronix is a global leader in the weighing industry and is currently looking for a full time Territory Manager for its Ontario operation. The ideal candidate will be someone that is enthusiastic, resourceful, a team player with professional etiquette and someone that will be able to provide excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for selling of industrial products (hardware, software) and services. Both transactional and consultative sales approaches must be effectively applied in single and multi-level selling situations, from basic applications to high-end integrated system solutions.
- Develop and implement business/territory plans to achieve targets
- Sell assigned portfolio solution mix of product (hardware, software) and services
- Close business consistently at or above target revenue and margin levels.
- Demonstrate competency in product demonstrations and applications know-how.
- Follow up and close out Sales Leads in a timely manner.
- Penetrate new target accounts and maintain key accounts to increase market share.
- Participate in applicable Trade Shows, Associations and local in-house shows and seminars.
- Attend and participate in Sales/Training Meetings as a solid team player.
- Be responsible for and initiate self-development to elevate job knowledge and self-education.
- Ability to work with contractors for project-oriented sales
- Strong people and communication skills
Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Needs:
- Consistently achieves sales goals
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and to propose need based solutions
- Analytical mindset, ability for raising and solving problems
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Sets high quality standards for Service Delivery
Coping with Pressure:
- Works productively in a high pressure environment
- Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations
- Maintains a positive outlook at work
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in a high pace sales position
- Valid driving license.
A competitive salary and benefit plan is available including a fully funded retirement plan.
Job Type: Permanent
- Valid Driver License (Required)