As a SharePoint Developer, your focus will be on deep technical roles in development and testing of mission critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps, Logic Apps, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
SharePoint Developers will typically:
- Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design and develop and implement client-approved solution
- Travel as needed.
- Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Years of Experience: 1-6 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience