About Auxly Cannabis Group Inc.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (“Auxly”) is creating a world-class platform by forming partnerships with best-in-class cultivators, product innovators and developers, researchers and marketers. We provide our partners with support in cultivation, regulatory, construction, retail, branding, and financing to help them realize their full potential. Auxly is a professional services firm that finances the industry through equity investments, streaming interests, loans, strategic investments, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
About the Gig
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our growing Technology team. Reporting to the Director of Technology, the ideal candidate aspires to work in the growing cannabis field with an award-winning team!
What can you expect to do
- Support end users for both hardware and software issues;
- Lead small projects with guidance of other technology team members;
- Source hardware and work alongside the distribution team;
- Deskside support for Windows and Apple computers; onboarding equipment and resources for newly hired and existing staff;
- Research, evaluate, recommend, build, and deploy new technology solutions; Keep current with software industry developments;
- Provide technical support to end users via phone, in person and using remote connection tools;
- Assist Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team on rolling out cross-company, multi-tier software solutions;
- Make recommendations for continued improvements and provide technological solutions for system functionality and efficiency;
- Willingness for occasional travel within Canada;
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary institution;
- 1-3 years of progressive experience with System Administration and ERP implementation from system design through to testing and implementation;
- A minimum 2 years of direct and applicable experience in technology solution implementation;
- Experience in ERP implementation; troubleshooting database and system issues in a complex environment with constantly changing demands and priorities;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing installation as well as version and patch upgrade plans;
- Advanced understanding of Office365 and Active Directory;
- High level of comfort with both Mac OS and Windows OS;
- Good understanding of switching & routing, WAN, LAN, firewall and VPN;
- Ability to diagnose incidents for appropriate escalation to other teams;
- Due to the dynamic and multi-tasking nature of this role, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with challenging situations and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment;
- Relentless desire to learn new solutions, technologies and drive solutions;
- Strong moral compass when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
What will set you apart
- Experience using ERP solutions and providing end-user training and product knowledge;
- Ability to balance, manage and prioritize ever-changing expectations in a start-up environment.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com and quote “Systems Administrator- Auxly” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.