About Auxly Cannabis Group Inc.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (“Auxly”) is creating a world-class platform by forming partnerships with best-in-class cultivators, product innovators and developers, researchers and marketers. We provide our partners with support in cultivation, regulatory, construction, retail, branding, and financing to help them realize their full potential. Auxly is a professional services firm that finances the industry through equity investments, streaming interests, loans, strategic investments, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
The Director, E-commerce and Omni-Channel will be responsible for leading the overall vision, roadmap, and capability of Auxly Cannabis Group Inc.’s E-commerce and omni-channel strategies. They will contribute to the development of integrated online/offline strategies to enable a consistent, seamless customer experience to drive online/offline business model integration evolution, while optimizing engagement across all potential points of contact. Additionally, they will provide overall leadership and execution of content strategy and development, point-of-sale development, mobile application development, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
This person will be responsible for online marketing, merchandising, user experience, product development, and site operations as well as the day-to-day online operations relating to E-commerce while overseeing operating metrics and key performance drivers such as conversion, qualified traffic and opt-ins, new buyers, repeat buyers, sales, average order and units per order.
The Director will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Global Marketing and Sales.
Strategy and Sales Goals
- Build E-commerce strategy and ensure all projects support the brand strategy and contribute to .com and Retailer.com growth
- Lead business analysis of all programs and establish programs to drive continuous improvement
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives to drive the business forward
- Provide leadership and direction to the team on all aspects of Online and effectively manage workload, vendors, and all projects
- Oversee budget for key programs (program development, promotions, retailer sites, email and marketing, search and affiliate) to maximize opportunities and ROI
- Manage daily sales calendar and monthly sales forecasting
- Support Senior Vice President with analysis of key business metrics and site performance
- Calculate ROI for each program and make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, Average Order Size (AOS), Average Unit Sale (AUS), and repeat purchases
- Communicate reporting and analysis with key stakeholders to share pertinent leanings
Onsite Marketing & Promotions
- Develops and oversees the effective planning and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing and alignment with traditional marketing efforts
- Promote and execute best of breed online user experience methodologies that drive engagement and conversion
- Promote and execute quality assurance testing in order to minimize customer service issues and time to market
- Work closely with marketing, public relations, and sales to optimize offline advertising and partner relationships in order to drive online awareness and increase opt-ins and revenue
- Partner with merchandising and supply chain to maintain appropriate sell through and merchandising of items and forecasting of new product launches
Retention and Acquisition Marketing
- Act as the voice of customer and champion of all global acquisition and retention strategies related to achieving the Auxly’s omni-channel customer targets, in order to win digitally engaged, loyal shoppers as well as acquiring new highly valuable customers
- Oversee email marketing and acquisition marketing programs and communication strategy
- Ensure online marketing strategy support overall .com and brand strategy
- Responsible for SEM, SEO, Affiliate, and re-messaging programs
- Develop new acquisition programs to drive awareness, engagement, and new customers to .com
- Forecast and deliver on volume, costs, and revenue targets for all acquisition programs
- Oversee total retailer.com business and relationships where all products are sold
- Develop strategy to drive retailer sales and marketing programs to support the online and brand strategy
- Work with retailer to continuously improve the branded customer experience
Integration with Brand Digital Marketing Programs
- Oversee and support integration for brand Digital Marketing programs
- Collaborate and lead brand digital marketing initiatives and integration to main site
- Oversee planning and support for optimal site exposure to elevate program for best interaction and consumer engagement
- Provide guidance as needed on special projects and site features to build brand awareness or support external web programs
What We’re Looking For
- Must have a proven track record of 10+ years of on-line merchandising, database, direct and online marketing
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in progressively responsible roles including business development, implementation, and management of E-commerce channels
- Ability to translate offline brand vision to online channel and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision. Must mirror the values and positioning of the brand at all times.
- Strong skills in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management
- Advanced knowledge of multiple components of omni-channel retail applications
- Experience in E-commerce, payment gateways, order management, sales audit, CRM and BI
- Advanced knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Advanced understanding of web application development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of IT security and regulatory compliance (PCI, PII, SOX)
- Proven leadership and team management skills derived from having direct responsibility for building and managing a cohesive, high-performing team. Ability to work through tough issues and overcome challenges while maintaining good relationships
- Creative thinker and problem solver that thrives in fast paced environment. Strong ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once. Possesses an analytical mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Director of E-Commerce and Omni-Channel Auxly” in the subject line.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.