You re an amazing developer. You have your pick of jobs so why consider joining Auvik? Because you re going to love it here. Let me tell you why. Actually, let s start by having some Auvik employees tell you why: https://youtu.be/jGgrIWizoZs ( https://youtu.be/jGgrIWizoZs )
- The people here are smart and great at what they do. It makes for stimulating work.
- Our leadership team has been there, done that successfully. They have vision, and the experience to make that vision real. In other words, steady hands on the tiller.
- We re working on something truly special here, something no other company has done because it s hard. Which makes it even sweeter when you hear how much customers love it.
- We recently closed a $15M round of funding and we re growing fast. If you strap in now, you can join us on the rocket ride to the top.
What s this role about?
As a Software Developer at Auvik, you ll be part of a software development team that s changing network management. You ll help architect and design key components, guiding us around the pitfalls, as we transition to microservices. Our customers rely on us as a critical component of their business, so you appreciate and enjoy the challenge of developing for a 24/7 service while handling traffic for millions of transactions per second.
What will I be doing?
- Spend a good chunk of your time coding and code-reviewing others to ensure we maintain a high standard of quality.
- Another chunk of your time will be spent on architecture, requirements, design, and coordinating development activities.
- Explore the use of new and emerging technologies as part of prototype development.
- Plan and execute large architectural changes and designs such as moving towards international hosting, and designing new frameworks for interacting with thousands of unique network devices.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other team members.
- Lead key engineering projects, initiatives, and processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who takes pride in their ability to write clean, strong code
- Experience building applications from scratch to deployment
- Consistently awesome work, delivered to deadline
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once
- Appreciation for the unique challenges of developing large-scale systems
- Some experience leading a development team and shipping products
- A friendly person with a positive attitude
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com ( http://www.auvik.com/ ).
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.