You're an amazing developer. You have your pick of jobs--so why consider joining Auvik? Because you're going to love it here. Let me tell you why. Actually, let's start by having some Auvik employees tell you why: https://youtu.be/jGgrIWizoZs ( https://youtu.be/jGgrIWizoZs )
- The people here are smart and great at what they do. It makes for stimulating work.
- Our leadership team has been there, done that--successfully. They have vision, and the experience to make that vision real. In other words, steady hands on the tiller.
- We're working on something truly special here, something no other company has done because it's hard. Which makes it even sweeter when you hear how much customers love it.
- We recently closed a $15M round of funding and we're growing--fast. If you strap in now, you can join us on the rocket ride to the top.
What's the job about?
We need your help to design and develop the web-based user interface of our network management tool. Our tool collects gobs and gobs of data about our clients' networks, and our task is to figure out ways to display that data in ways that are helpful, intuitive, efficient, and elegant.
What will I be doing?
Every day will keep you hopping with a mix of projects. You might:
- Grab some new data from our huge data source and help our customers interpret it. Is it best represented with a graph, a chart, a grid, a heat map? You decide, then implement it using a visualization library like D3.
- Show us your server-side chops by implementing a back-end component to support the cool visuals you want to display.
- Build a workflow that helps IT administrators diagnose and fix problems on their networks. Figure out how to alert them when something has gone wrong and guide them through the steps to a fix. What's the best user experience?
- Work closely with the rest of the team to brainstorm and problem solve visualization challenges.
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate: jQuery, Bootstrap, Backbone, D3, or similar web frameworks
- Beginner to intermediate: Experience writing server software
- A passion for creating beautiful and useful products
- Pride in your ability to write clean, strong code
- A willingness to be creative, try new things, and take informed risks
- Consistently awesome work, delivered to deadline
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once
- Someone friendly, with a positive attitude
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you're a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that's inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact email@example.com and we'll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust--those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com ( http://www.auvik.com/ ).
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.