Job Description:Role Summary:
Automated Logic Ottawa branch is looking for a dynamic
Sales Representative who will position the company as
the preferred supplier of building automation products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed quarterly quotas and annual sales
- Build partnerships within assigned accounts/territory,
to drive penetration of ALC offerings.
- Strive to be a trusted advisor who gets final inquiries
with contractors and default specifications with
- Maximize account profit generation through needs
development with end users, influence on specifications,
and market pricing.
- Qualify and assess potential customers, and where
necessary refer leads to other segments of the ALC
- Utilize sales tools effectively to plan and document
progress as well as increase business opportunities
within existing accounts.
- Keep management informed of sales progress and sales
- Attend and present at trade shows, and participate in
industry professional organizations.
- Adhere to company safety and ethical standards.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Business.
- Acquired Professional Selling Skills.
- 3+ years of sales experience in building automation or
- Knowledgeable in Direct Digital Controls (DDC) control
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft
Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
professional certification and skill-set preferred.
- Familiarity with Automated Logic s product line
- A self-starter, who has excellent initiative and
interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills combined
with common sense.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Effective at building relationships with internal and
- Customer focused with proven problem-solving
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity, high ethical
standards and quality in business.