How would you like an opportunity to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected auto groups?
Join AWIN! Headquartered in Thornhill, we are a premier automotive network of 14 luxury automobile dealerships in the GTA and 3 state of the art collision centres. Our company has invested in principles for success that value customers and employees; success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
We are looking for an outgoing, experienced New Vehicle Sales Manager to join our team.
The New Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the Sales Department and in measuring the performance of the employees in the department.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the Sales department.
- Attend manager's meetings as requested.
- Assist the General Sales Manager in forecasting controllable expense elements for the New Vehicle department.
- Understand, keep apprised of, and comply with federal, provincial and local regulations that affect New-Vehicle sales.
- Hire, train, motivate, coach, and monitor the performance of all New-Vehicle Sales Consultant's.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees.
- Oversee the efforts of Sales Consultant's to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Communicate with Sales Consultant's to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Monitor Sales Consultant's payroll records.
- Set sales and gross objectives on a short and long range basis.
- Review all Sales Consultant's performance as shown on the Daily Sales Operating Control.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of previous management experience in the automotive industry.
- Valid Ontario G Driver's License.
- Clear Driver's Abstract.
- Valid OMVIC registration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient with 180, CDK and Reynolds systems; ability to operate PC-based software.
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objective
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
The New Vehicle Sales Manager works both indoors and outdoors, moving about the dealership facility and lot to communicate with Sales Consultants and customers. This person works closely with the New Vehicle department and the Finance & Insurance Department to transport paperwork and to discuss sales. Weekend, evening, and holiday hours will be required. May go on test drives.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Ontario G/G2 Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- OMVIC (Preferred)