How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, AWIN Advanced Auto Body Centre is looking for a Licensed Auto Body Technician to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
The Automotive Vehicle Body Technician also referred to as collision repair technician, is responsible for the repairing and refurbishing damages on the vehicle's outer body. This is a specialized job and requires a candidate to be well versed with the technicalities of automotive parts.
- Repair and restore damaged vehicles and thoroughly inspecting the vehicle and planning the repair process.
- Follow the company standard operating procedures.
- Uphold the quality and standards of the services of the organization.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the supervising manager.
- Timely completion of all tasks as per the specified deadline.
- Coordinate work related functions with co-workers.
- Adhere to the regulation of the automobile safety norms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Auto Body Technician's License.
- Valid Ontario G driver's license.
- Clear Driver's Abstract.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must have manual transmission driving experience.
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and complete all assigned tasks.
- Sound understanding of all automotive functionalities.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- The Body Shop Advisor will stand and move throughout the Body Shop facility for most of their shift.
- Travel is required amongst the dealerships.
- Bending, stretching, lifting, climbing, and reaching.
- Standing six to eight hours during a shift.
- Using physical and manual dexterity.
- Using computers to look up and enter data.
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards.
- Spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and drive vehicles.
- Exposed to noise, vibrations, dust, rust, exhaust fumes, and a variety of other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auto Body Technician (Preferred)
- Clear Driver's Abstract (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)