- A passionate and self-motivated sales professional who has experience building relationships with key accounts within the grocery industry?
- Looking for an opportunity where you can develop and drive sales results in the Ontario marketplace.
- Interested in an opportunity where you can have impact on the company's "bottom line" while being a part of a 60-year-old legacy.
As a Key Account Manager based in the Ontario Region, you are a critical driver of the management of all selling and executional activities to achieve customer revenue and profit targets. You have the talent, drive and understanding of the retail sales environment to generate sales volumes. Your ability to discover and capitalize on account opportunities is unparalleled. And as a member of our sales force, you will form the crucial link between Aurora Importing and our customer; dedicating your results-oriented mindset to the type of proactive, business-building initiatives that have been the cornerstone of our success at Aurora Importing.
Through the development of a collaborative relationship with customers, the Senior Key Account Manager is the key link between Aurora Importing and customer on all business development opportunities and challenges.
You will be responsible for....
- Achieving key objectives by building strong business relationships with key account customers and stakeholders, at multiple-levels and functions, in order to influence key decision makers.
- Developing and gaining agreement on an annual joint business plan that aligns with both Aurora's and our customer's business objectives; while partnering with internal team members to develop and execute the plan's specific timelines.
- Understanding and monitoring the customer's objectives, key strategies, concepts, competitors, and consumer targets.
- Initiating and presenting account specific merchandising programs to our customer's.
- Evaluating the accounts promotional vehicles to ensure Aurora's products are receiving maximized visibility at store level.
- Participating in the development and implementation of new product lines.
- Successfully managing trade spending and forecasting within category responsibilities.
- Pro-actively identifying and implementing business-building initiatives that contribute towards the achievement of superior business results for Aurora Importing/customer.
- Identifying and implementing new and unique ideas and opportunities that influence the consumer to buy.
You will have the following skills and experience....
- A bachelor's degree or diploma, preferably in Business / Sales Management or related field.
- Progressive experience of at least five (5) years in sales (preferably in the CPG industry), which should include Sales Representative and Account Management roles.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets by implementing successful sales strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong business relationships with your customers through the use of your effective communication skills to identify and understand their needs.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and influential skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, troubleshoot and solve problems to meet the customer's needs.
- Exceptionally self-disciplined to work independently.
- Strong computer software experience (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
About Our Company
With over 60 years' experience of servicing retailers in all channels and classes of trade, Aurora Importing & Distributing is committed to providing the Canadian market with a variety of high quality products. Our employees' continued commitment and passion to quality and innovation has helped Aurora Importing to become the largest importer and distributor of Italian dry goods into the Canadian Market. To learn more about Aurora visit www.auroraimporting.com.
Aurora Importing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time