Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora's operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
MANAGER, NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT; PHARMACY CLINIC LTCF PATIENT ACCESS
The National Account Manager (NAM); Pharmacy Clinic LTCF Patient Access is responsible for managing key accounts business activities and maintaining long-term relationship with Pharmacy Chain Accounts, Aggregator Clinics, Long Term Care and Patient Access/ Reimbursement related activities for the company to maximize sales.
The highly skilled NAM will oversee the relationships of the company with its key important clients and will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. They will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's products, solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction by driving customer strategy and initiatives with colleagues from sales, marketing, operations, patient advocacy, market access, and medical science teams.
This role will have one report. The NAM will manage all aspects of aggregator clinic strategy including education, contracts and conference.
- Drive effective account planning & management processes by identifying key influencers within the account and build relationships at the manager to the executive level.
- Lead the development and implementation of specific account nationally with a cross- functional team approach, sound account strategies and tactics and effective allocation of resources.
- Optimizing product pull through in collaboration with all stakeholders with an eye on increasing physician prescribing, retaining patients and increasing referral rates, order size, patient retention and participation rates
- Analyze regional issues & opportunities, anticipating changes in the healthcare landscape, and act as the expert/problem solver for medical cannabis sales seam.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key customer segments and thought leaders (Pharmacy Head Office, Long-Term Care organizations, payers, patient groups) to improve patient access in a manner consistent and compliant with company policies and requirements
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients with a focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel. Working with sales team, marketing, advertising, logistics, managers, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Manage National aggregator clinic strategy.
- Provide ongoing communications with commercial leadership and internal teams regarding network updates and accuracy of network data
- Support field and marketing team with ongoing programs directed at Healthcare providers and patients
- Increase product/account awareness at meetings by providing updates on key objectives
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Attend meetings/conference calls to update product knowledge, share market knowledge, review progress vs. objectives, and discuss regional strategies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possess a good understanding of product distribution and overall understanding of the Canadian Health care system and life science experience is a prerequisite
- Strong collaborator and ability to create stakeholder trust at different levels in the Health Care system
- Strong Influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience with physicians, clinics, pharmacy, key account, and market access.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time