Some say you're an artist. Others say you're an engineer. You've always seen yourself as a storyteller. You devour Interface Control Documents the way regular people read cheap paperback thrillers. There's a 24 x 16 x 16" cardboard box somewhere at IKEA HQ filled to the brim with letters from you with suggestions for improvements to the diagrams in their assembly instructions, and they're still debating whether to throw the box away or hire you. When you look out at the sunset, you either see the warm orange glow of our closest star give away to lush violets or a soft gradient of #F07E07 and #B34D25 originating on the horizon and fading into a #40284A. Who're we kidding? You see both.
In this role, you will be a part of the fast-moving Audacy Business Development team and will be responsible for creating visual representations and animations in support of Audacy's product and services. This role will require extensive collaboration with the engineering and mission ops teams, and as such, requires someone with exemplary communication and collaboration skills.
* Must be authorized to work & located in the US
* Must have experience & portfolio using Blender & GIMP
* Technical illustrations and product visualizations (graphics & animations)
* Photography and videography experience a plus
* Familiarity with Inkscape, UI/UX design, and marketing collateral is a plus
=== TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE CAREER PAGE ===