We are excited to announce that 3esi-Enersight has acquired Palantir Solutions, combining the solutions and expertise of the industry's top two solution providers to form the new market leader - Aucerna.
Creates sophisticated, elegant software products and framework components in order to capture market opportunities and to enhance Aucerna's competitive position and profitability.
- Develop high quality, well performing, modular, configurable, commercial software products for the upstream oil and gas industry
- Take shared ownership of software development methodology and practices
- Work with a team to deliver software functionality
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices
- Assist in building and executing integrated unit tests for all code modules
- Develop well documented, intent-revealing code
- Participate in peer review activities
- Create a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- Mentor peers and less experienced software developers regarding design, programming approaches, application knowledge and technical product knowledge
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like React/Redux
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Extensive object-oriented analysis and design experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Ability to work on Agile/Scrum based team
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry and associated workflows is an asset
- 5+ years' experience creating and maintaining high performance web based applications with a large user base
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business field, or relevant software development experience