ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
Why work at ATS?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Group Benefits Program
- Fooseball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are seeking an energetic, highly effective WordPress Web Developer.
As our WordPress Web Developer, you will:
- Edit, maintain, and update responsive web pages.
- Improve the quality, usability, and feel of our web properties.
- Implement redesigns on existing WordPress sites.
- Work with the Marketing team to implement digital marketing strategies on all websites.
- Work along with the IT team to implement improvements to our SaaS platforms.
- Ensure all websites are SEO optimized.
As our WordPress Web Developer, you must have:
- You have experience under your belt maintaining and updating WordPress websites and working with WordPress plugins.
- You have experience with WP Engine Hosting
- You are all about building visually appealing and easy to use interfaces for responsive websites.
- You have experience with Git.
- You’re all about the details!
- You’re constantly plugged in to emerging technologies/trends and apply them to your day to day operations.
- You take initiative and own your work. We move quickly around here, and although we’re a close-knit team, you’ll thrive if you’re self-motivated and able to prioritize a variety of responsibilities on your own.
- Proven track record of successful development and maintenance of websites and web-applications
- An understanding of the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO
- Exposure to Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console are an asset
- Exposure to marketing automation tools such as Hubspot / Marketo, and/or Adobe’s Creative Suite are an asset
- Exposure to ecommerce solutions such as Shopify or WordPress WooCommerce.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills and an experimental approach. Each task has a hypothesis to be tested, evaluated and improved upon
- You love to stay updated on new standards, technologies, and trends in website development, design and delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with fellow team members
- You’re great at time management, which lets you meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task with ease
- You have a strong distaste for spaghetti code
- Develop, maintain and debug all ATS’ websites, including new features and functionality
- Recreate specifications, ensuring responsive design, with HTML and CSS across multiple operating systems, browsers, and devices
- Monitor web traffic and ensure that the website is prepared to meet traffic demands and performance expectations
- Configure WordPress, add and modify templates, web pages, forms, and upload media
- Manage and maintain integration of third-party applications and servers
Please apply including your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.