PROJECT & FACILITIES ENGINEER
Atlantic Wallboard is a business venture of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies. Atlantic Wallboard is a highly automated, state of the art gypsum manufacturing facility which provides a broad range of gypsum wallboard products for use in the construction industry.
Atlantic Wallboard is currently accepting applications for a Project & Facilities Engineer, located at our production facility in Saint John, NB
- Safety coach (Provide guidance on risk mitigation as needed)
- Plan and schedule all facility maintenance work
- Plan, cost and execute projects as per maintenance and capital budgets
- Coordinate contractors for maintenance shuts and project work
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, health, and safety policies
- Prepare job scopes including materials, documentation, work instructions and cost estimates
- Prepare roofing bid packages
- Maintain spare part lists for equipment
- Monitor weekly schedule performance and respond to schedule gaps
- Maintain weekly and monthly maintenance schedule
- Coordinate shutdown work
Atlantic Wallboard Limited offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental, group insurance, etc.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 5 years of industrial experience
- Engineering Technology Diploma with 5 years of industrial experience
- Experience with project management, job planning/scheduling, evaluating proposals, working with contractors, and reading engineering drawings. This is a requirement.
- Shutdown experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with facilities management/Maintenance
- Knowledge on roofing and cladding systems would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word, and CMMS Software with Work Order Management would be an asset
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong technical background
- Quick to learn new systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous education (MMP)
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Atlantic Wallboard Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.