A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
We are looking to hire an Account Executive for our Retail Packaging and Displays Division in Scarborough. The Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining favourable relationships with new and existing clients within a designated territory. This position plays an integral role in the sales growth of the organization and ensures that products are delivered in a consistent, reliable manner which meets customer expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining, growing, and servicing new and existing accounts
- Maximize territory growth by developing meaningful customer relationships that yield account value
- Increase sales volume and profitability through direct and indirect sales efforts within the assigned territory
- Deliver presentations directed towards customer requirements and providing input to the sales team about competitive trends
- Create sales growth through prospecting
- Prepare monthly and annual budgets
- Responsible for completing accurate and detailed documentation when requesting structural design and pricing requests
- Ensure that clear and detailed communication about the credit policy is relayed to prospective and existing customers
- Complete accurate and detailed documentation of customer orders
- Work closely with the customer service representatives, structural designers, and graphic services departments in order to create POP display, co-packing and litho laminated carton sales
- Work safely, reporting hazards and unsafe conditions, and take all reasonable measures to protect themselves and their co-workers
- Use and or wear personal protective equipment that the company requires to be used or worn
- Work in compliance with the responsibilities as outlined in the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Industrial Regulations and with the Company’s safe practices and procedures
- Proficient at presenting and demonstrating value-based product information to broad customer base
- A strong technical sales background in the value added packaging and printing business is an asset
- Knowledge of the print process and display packaging is a definite asset
- A university degree/college diploma in business or marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently, within the sales team, and across organizational boundaries as required
- Self-motivated, competitive, assertive and a strong desire to network and connect with business leaders
- Ability to cultivate relationships through strong interpersonal skills and a high aptitude for follow-up
- Strong ability to take proactive action to meet the needs of customers
- Proven planning, organizational, time management skills
- Must possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
If you are an aggressive individual that excels in an entrepreneurial environment we want to hear from you!
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.