Atimi is seeking a QA automation lead for mobile and web app automation. The location for the work will be in Sydney, Australia initially for up to six months and then Vancouver, BC for the next six, alternating between the two every six months. The position requires expertise in using Appium and Selenium to create automation frameworks and scripting test cases for various projects.
- Create automation test frameworks for mobile, web, and cross-platform testing
- Create well-structured, professional, production quality automation code
- Create, maintain, and execute automation test plans and test scripts
- Integrate frameworks and scripts with CI/CD systems
- Evaluate automation test cases and script status against milestone criteria
- Provide the Project Manager with effort estimates, work breakdown structures, and schedules for the automation QA needed on a project
- Designate tasks for team members
- Work with the Project Manager and Developer Lead to facilitate communication between departments
- Triage defects in conjunction with the manual QA lead, Project Manager, and Developer Lead
- Provide Project Management with qualitative and quantitative assessments of product quality
- Evaluate the performance of more junior QA Staff
- Highly skilled in the use of Appium and Selenium to automate test cases for Android, iOS, cross-platform and web
- Ability to create effective and efficient test frameworks
- Ability to work with CI/CD process such as Jenkins and Git
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Great communication skills especially when conveying the needs of QA to other team members
- Experience in applying QA best practices in a variety of projects
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA, including 2 years in automation of mobile and web apps
- Working knowledge of testNG
- Experience creating more than one mobile application testing Framework
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.