Account Manager Eastern Canada
We are searching for entrepreneurial motivated candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts.
They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Increase sales throughout the Eastern Canadian account base, both at individual stores and in each sub region.
- Communicating with accounts in Ontario, Quebec & the Atlantic to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating store managers and territory managers to create & execute store incentives.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behaviour and increase sales.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory schematics and account notes, and current sales volume.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Introducing retailers and consumers to Athletic Alliance products through demos, &/or sampling events.
Account Manager Requirements:
- 3 years experience in sales, communications, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- This position offers a base salary
- Vehicle allowance
- Performance Bonus
A successful account manager in this position can expect to make $60,000 - 70,000 per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)