Building front-end solution for AT&Ts next generation software defined streaming platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Implement product UI features within a team using best practices to meet product or solution deliverables.
- Address product UI defects as identified by the Operations teams
- Provide peer code reviews with constructive feedback.
- Refactor code to increase operating efficiency and extensibility and/or adapt programs to new requirements.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience designing and implementing enterprise grade software.
- Up to date knowledge of current Web UI best practices and usability concepts
- Expert level (or at least) strong working knowledge of current HTML/CSS
- Familiar with building websites for content management systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Mongo DB, Couchbase or Cassandra)
- Previous Development Experience with Spring Boot & Spring Cloud
- Experience or exposure to Google Polymer
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design considerations.
- Experience with application servers, web servers (Apache) and servlet containers such as Tomcat or Jetty
- Experience using open source libraries and technologies such as Apache Solr, Zookeeper, etc…
- Proficient using UML
- Experience with Maven build systems and the ability to write, debug, maintain and extend Project Object Model (POM) with integration tools such as Jenkins
- Previous development experience using Java, REST Web Services, JSON, XML
- Experience with UI automated testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Karma, Protractor) considered a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A creative thinker and experienced problem solver