Job Title: Senior OBIEE Developer
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: Competitive
AstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. AstralTech is team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI). A combination of both EPM and BI implementations at AstralTech provides consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate strong business knowledge combined with technical capabilities. AstralTech is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our BI practice.
Senior OBIEE Developer
- Gathering requirements, design, build and consulting of a Business Intelligence (BI) solutions through Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle BI solutions.
- Consulting clients on business needs, interpreting these business needs and translating them into reporting requirements, and successfully delivering required solutions to the clients.
- Technical duties: quality software code creation, code compiling and testing, version control and release management duties.
- Work independently through BI application deployments on ETL processing and workflow.
- Support the manager in developing project timelines and documentation.
- Mentor junior developers and analysts.
- 3-5 years of programming experience Business Intelligence.
- Expertise in database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures.
- Experience in end to end implementation of at least 2 BI application in version 10 and above. Must have specific implementation successes with Oracle’s Packaged BI applications on multiple projects.
- Proficient in SQL and expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
- Expertise in Informatica and DAC, ability to create, update and manage mappings and workflows
- Good to have experience in financials of HR BI applications.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
AstralTech (astraltech.ca) provides Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting, advisory, managed services and training solutions. We specialize in delivering performance management solutions for consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting for small, midsize and large companies. We are experienced in addressing the requirements of an organization from project inception through the successful delivery and adoption of the completed solution using Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM. The headquarters is in Toronto, Canada.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.