Job Title: Senior HFM Developer
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: Competitive
AstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. AstralTech is a team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Business Performance Management (BPM). BPM implementations at AstralTech provides consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate business knowledge combined with technical capabilities.
Responsibilities of Senior HFM Developer include gathering requirements, design, build and consulting of a Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solution through HFM, FDQM, Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Consolidations Solutions using Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View.
- Experience in using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
- Must have experience in end to end implementation at least 3 HFM projects.
- Must have strong knowledge on System 9 and System 11.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hyperion Certified Consultant
- Expertise in Visual Basic or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
AstralTech (astraltech.ca) provides Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting, advisory, managed services and training solutions. We specialize in delivering performance management solutions for consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting for small, midsize and large companies. We are experienced in addressing the requirements of an organization from project inception through the successful delivery and adoption of the completed solution using Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM. The headquarters are in Toronto, Canada.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.