Job Title: Senior DRM Developer
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: Competitive
AstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. AstralTech is team of talented consultants with unique expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). EPM implementations at AstralTech provides consultants a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate strong business knowledge combined with technical capabilities.
- Involved in all phases of a project, including requirements gathering and documentation, technology evaluation, solution design and implementation, testing and validation, and user training and acceptance.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and clients, both gathering and disseminating information
- Consulting clients on business needs, interpreting these business needs and translating them into reporting requirements, and successfully delivering required solutions to the clients.
- Support the manager in developing project timelines and documentation.
- Mentor junior developers and analysts.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of Master Data analysis, design, implementation, and support of master data management applications and familiarity with EPM/BI applications.
- Experience in using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
- Experience in end to end implementation of at least 2 MDM/DRM and EPM solutions.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to write and lead Statement of Work (SOW).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem‐solving environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
AstralTech (astraltech.ca) provides Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting, advisory, managed services and training solutions. We specialize in delivering performance management solutions for consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting for small, midsize and large companies. We are experienced in addressing the requirements of an organization from project inception through the successful delivery and adoption of the completed solution using Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM. The headquarters are in Toronto, Canada.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.