Are you looking for a growing company? We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Process Optimization Specialist. This position will serve as a consultant to various stakeholders in the business or organization, assisting with evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices.
Under the direction and leadership of the Director, Business Process Optimization, the function will support our IT, Call Centre, Finance, Training, Account Management and Repair & Logistics teams through the processing of requests, documentation of processes & procedures, support of related projects and administrative tasks, as directed.
A Business Process Optimization Specialist is responsible for the following tasks:
- Directly responsible for processing Client files with quality and efficiency to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Evaluate and research effectiveness of processes and procedures, offer suggestions and possibly implement process improvements to optimize efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Participate in initiatives to work with clients to resolve file load issues and exception handling
- Offers solutions and provide overall excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Work as part of a project team supporting new client launches and/or existing client system/product enhancements and assess opportunities to optimize support, provide recommendations, develop processes and procedures for use across the organization
- Conduct post – implementation reviews of processes & procedures to ensure adherence or enhance accordingly, while tracking alignment to contractual obligations
- Organize and facilitate collaborative discussions with various parties to develop and/or update process flows for new and existing clients, creating a baseline of best practices that can be utilized across related programs and ensure consistency
- Ensure the data integrity of Manual File loads, follow up and resolve with necessary resources when issues arise
- Process-enrollments, cancels, transfers of ownership and all other manual data entry responsibilities as assigned - must learn automated file loading and exception handling and show ability to process them independently before reaching the next level
- Ensure processing notes are current and up to date on a continuous basis
- Manage work flow to ensure defined turnaround times are being met
- Research less complex issues coming from Operations, IT and Clients and provide timely response
- Proactively identify opportunities in processes and work to lead development of solutions and resolution to improve efficiency
- Assist in developing and ongoing maintenance of training material and documentation to support process improvement activities
- Create, review and validate regular reporting for Clients and Business partners as needed
- Perform daily/weekly tasks to support business optimization key initiatives under supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned by business needs
- Serves as a consultant to various stakeholders in the business or organization, assisting with evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices.