For oil and gas field service companies who need web based fleet management tools, AssetWorks Field Service Solutions (FSS) improves operator safety, streamlines operations, & reduces fleet related operating costs. FSS has the ability to address the nuances of the oil/gas field services market with features such as oil/gas map data layers, lone worker, satellite communication backup, private roads etc., while addressing common transportation issues like Hours of Service and driver behaviour.
We are seeking a Jr/Intermediate Software Developer to help fill new needs on the team.
The Software developer is responsible for expanding the FSS product to support new industry requirements, migrate existing functionality to new web and mobile technologies and maintain a legacy system that clients depend on 24x7 for their operations.
The successful applicant will work with a team of experienced developers and will be involved in all stages of the development process from research, specification development and review, implementation and testing to pilot and support. There will be involvement on all aspects of the solution from the web client through to the mobile devices.
- BSc in computer science or computer/software engineering.
- Strong C# / Microsoft .NET programming experience.
- MS SQL DBMS experience.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of clear and concise written and oral communications.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Angular Development
- Familiarity with OpenAPI and RESTful interfaces
- Experience with mobile application programming.
We are seeking candidates with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Number of Openings Available: