We are looking for a Business Development Representative for our Mergers & Acquisitions team. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic energetic self-starter, driven to perform, results-oriented and enjoys being on the phone.
The position requires excellent social skills and a warm phone manner. Being organized and not letting details slip through the cracks is a must. You should be a collaborative individual who can work easily with a team.
This is an entry level position- recent college graduates accepted.
AssetWorks is a subsidiary company of Constellation Software, Inc. group of companies (TSX:CSU) and is the largest Canadian owned software company in the country. This role will driectly reinforce what has always been our corporate focus—putting quality first and ensuring profitability and growth will follow.
As an important member of our M&A team, you will drive our acquisition activities by sourcing acquisitions of vertical-market-software companies by:
- Creatively identifying vertical market software businesses meeting our strategic criteria
- Developing and conducting prospecting campaigns through email, and outbound calling
- Maintaining and building a proprietary database of industry contacts
- Working in a team environment with Senior Business Development Associates to ensure the smooth transition to the later stages of the process as appropriate
You will have an opportunity to add value through the entire M&A cycle, working with a driven, high-energy M&A team and senior leaders within our organization. We offer a unique opportunity to build your career in the software industry.
You are driven to perform, are results-oriented, have an attention for detail and are willing to work variable hours. You have excellent social skills, a warm phone manner, and are an enthusiastic energetic self-starter. You are extremely organized and do not let details slip through the cracks. You are a collaborative individual, who can work easily with a team.
- Sales experience OR an Undergraduate Business/Marketing degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on attitude with a sense of urgency towards driving sales and marketing lead volumes to generate a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
Number of Openings Available: