We are seeking an enthusiastic and outcome-oriented professional to join our Team in the position of Business Development and Sales Specialist.
AspenClean is a rapidly growing brand operating throughout Canada. We manufacture and sell 100% natural, eco certified cleaning products and provide residential cleaning services. Our all-natural cleaning products are available in stores across Canada and online from our website. We are looking for someone to spearhead our sales team as we implement changes to our product line.
As the Business Development Specialist, you will lead our B2B sales, customer acquisition and relationship management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients,
- Working with current distributors and clients to manage and organize product sales and growth
- Preparing Power Point and other presentations to retailers, distributors and outside parties
- Cooperate with the operations managers and lead them in business and acquisition strategy.
- Plan and attend events, trade shows, etc. as necessary
- Provide customer service over the phone, through online chat, and via email.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree,
- 1 year experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to close deals and achieve goals.
- Motivated, self-starter
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)