Reporting directly to VP Marketing, the Graphic Designer will use his or her knowledge of design concepts to produce both web and print marketing collateral for Arton Group. The ideal candidate must be creative, resourceful, tech-savvy and attentive to detail. He or she must communicate effectively and manage time and priorities effectively.
Excellent conditions, competitive pay and the chance to change the world are included.
- Design and integrate responsive emails, newsletters, web banners, landing pages and other digital marketing collateral
- Produce printed marketing collateral, including magazine ads and brochures
- Design and integrate content for social media platforms
- Ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines
- Work closely with the marketing managers to execute projects within time and budget
- Assist in organizing, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining files on the server.
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this job description.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work autonomously
- Ability to take art direction and critique
- Ability to design solutions based on project parameters and lead them through to execution
- Able to excel in a changing environment, manage several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn and master new programs and technologies as they apply to the position
- Education in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of both web and print design experience
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency working in HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery
This is a full-time position in a professional office environment. All equipment and tools necessary for the execution of the work will be provided by the firm. Candidates must be available to work from Monday to Friday at our Westmount office.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.