Arrow Transportation Systems Inc.
Arrow's IT team located in beautiful Kamloops, BC is looking for a Web Developer!
Do you have a passion for linking web development to business operations? Are you driven by critical thinking and creativity? If so, this role is for YOU!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the building of quality web developed applications and may include the building of business intelligence dashboards, and development of business process and application integrations. This individual will learn about Arrow s business functional areas and determine user needs to provide the best solutions possible.
When web applications have a data aspect, then this role includes understanding the mechanics of SQL databases used in these business applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Full extended medical benefits including dental, pharmaceutical, massage, chiropractor, vision care, excellent life insurance and much more......
- Opportunity to join an RRSP matching program
- A career with a strong and growing organization
- A dynamic work environment
- Degree in Computing Science certification, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Flash is beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Functions, Logic Apps preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or Azure SQL preferred, or Redis Cache is beneficial
- Experience in the various aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), usability-focused design, strong documentation skills, and attention to detail, accuracy, and functionality.
- Accounting or financial management experience is a benefit
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills within a diverse team environment, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Strong work ethic, time management, and job prioritization skills are essential
- Strong safety mindset, especially when visiting branch office locations
Interested applicants may apply to our Recruitment Team as follows: reply to this ad, online at jobs.arrow.ca , by phone toll free: 1-877-700-4445 or by fax: 250-314-1750
With Arrow you are always close to home
Job Type: Full-time