For over 35 years Array has been delivering innovation in retail merchandising, point-of-purchase displays, open service systems, fixtures and floor stands. We bring brands to life by creating great retail experiences.
Due to significant growth, Array is in search of a Product Modeler & Administrator to effectively generate the throughput and maintenance for both the digital and physical product library.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Administers, controls and maintains Array's Product Repository
- Receives and manages client supplied product samples by effectively compiling and maintaining product information and records
- Follows the established procedures in product submission and sign out processes
- Communicates through written and verbal processes with the project management and/or account management teams on missing, mislabeled and/or uncertainty on product.
- Assist in Product Auditing on an annual basis to identify, organize and dispose of obsolete product
- Creation of image maps or assigns material/colors to digital product parts/assemblies for use with Solidworks and 3D Studio Max renderings
- Ability to reverse engineer CAD Models based on Samples or fixtures, as required
- Follow all EPDM Standard procedures, including data card maintenance and naming convention
- Preparation of Digital Die Cut Sample for model verification or based on Design and Development request using KNK MAAXX AIR Machine, as required
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reports to work on time, and follow the call in procedure.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the department manager immediately.
- Daily routine housekeeping of the work area.
- Conducts all work duties as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations, the health, safety & environmental policies, procedures, and policies of Array Canada.
- Performs any other reasonable assignments given by your Department Management or his/her designates.
- College Diploma or University degree in Industrial Design (or similar field); at least 2 years POP/Retail Design / Development (or related) experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Must have advance knowledge of Design Software (Solidworks, Photoshop and Illustrator), Word Processing; Excel spreadsheet and Database Software.
- Inventory Management Software
- High attention to detail and high organizational skills
- Strong understanding of design and detailing process
- Project and time management skills, capability of handling multiple assignments
- Understanding of tolerances and experience with using calipers.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings.
- Ability to comprehend both written and verbal instructions and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Strong Customer Service skills to articulate functional product flow within organization.
- Computer skills required Strong in Solidworks, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Inventory Control Software
- Invest in the skills and development of our employees and recognize success
- Establish and maintain long term relationships
- Generate consistent profitable growth by providing innovative solutions and outstanding service
- Pursue operational excellence and quality in everything we do
Array's Guiding Principles
- Work as a team across all functions and locations
- Foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, and pride
- Communicate openly, honestly and frequently
- Value the full involvement of and input of all employees
- Provide clean, safe and ethical work environment
- Establish clear accountability and provide the authority to achieve goals
- Encourage calculated risks and reward success
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.