Arobas Personnel is looking for a senior technology integrator/mobility integrator for a 3 months mandate at one of its clients in Montreal.
This role is responsible for producing the integrated technology design and specifications at a detailed level. This includes, defining test plans from an integrated perspective, executing the tests, contributing to the deployment plan and ensuring the successful installation of the integrated technologies. This role is also responsible for coordinating and guiding the technology build team, including system administrators and software administrators
Summary of tasks:
- Contribute to the technical solution architecture by identifying the existing capabilities available by the technologies in place versus the need for the acquisition of new technologies
- Translate the technical solution architecture into a detailed infrastructure and technology components design. Ensure the tight integration of all the components.
- Define infrastructure and technology installation specifications including monitoring, high availability, virtualization, storage, backup and disaster recovery.
- Work in collaboration with the project manager to define work breakdown structure, estimate project effort and project schedule
- Guide the system administrators, software administrators, database administrators, data centre facility administrator and/or telecom integrators through the proposed technical design and specifications. Address any potential design or support issues with them.
- Produce test plans to test all infrastructure and technologies identified in the technical design. Conduct tests and log results. Determine appropriate resolution/solution through root-cause analysis and impact analysis
- Provide required hardware/software (Define/Order/Install)
- Implement the technology and apply the standards (eg. SOX, security, project methodology, technology standards)
- Assist the application team in installing and integrating the application with the infrastructure
- Define the stabilization and knowledge transfer plans. Ensure that the transfer has been successful to the support teams.
- Define cut-over plan and execute