Arobas Personnel is looking for a Senior Software Developer - Infrastructure for a full-time position at one of our clients in Montreal.
You will be a key contributor to our world-class engineering team to specify, design, build and support the core systems that enable the company to grow and scale as a global travel disruptor. You’ll work with our other developers on continually optimizing our microservices architecture, building automated fault tolerance, and helping us expand beyond our data centers to the Cloud. Your deep technical engineering knowledge will enable us to continually automate our production operations and follow a true DevOps methodology.
In this role, you will:
- Drive further automation of systems, processes, and services by using containerization and technologies like Kubernetes
- Drive our CI/CD culture by creating and improving engineering tools
- Evolve monitoring, incident response, and on-call processes
- Leverage public Cloud platforms (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Expand disaster recovery options by leveraging on prem and cloud infrastructure
- Help us develop our security policies and procedures as the company grows to a dominant global business
A perfect candidate has:
- Experience managing Linux at scale, both on prem and in the Cloud
- Expertise with automation tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible)
- Experience working in a cross-functional, agile development environment
- Experience developing a strategic partnership with product engineering teams, to define technology scope and solutions
- A proven track record of incident response and on-call process improvements
- Technical depth to help define infrastructural roadmaps
- A knowledge of security best practices as they apply to production services
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass.
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry.
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy).
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
- Work in an artist’s loft in the Mile End.