Arobas Personnel is looking for a junior software developer for a full-time position at one of its clients in Montreal.
Your work will span:
(i) software design and development for current and future product lines,
(ii) applying the software development process across the development activities to support the application and research teams, and
(iii) supporting the backend API and SDKs of the current product line.
The ability to multitask and pay attention to details is the key to success in this exciting and very active position.
- Design brand new applications;
- Maintain and improve the existing code base;
- Update SDK and API interfaces to support multiple internal and external clients;
- Contribute to define the performance acceptance criteria;
- Design and develop tools that make a direct impact on productivity and workflow;
- Execute test cases for functional and regression tests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong skills in C++ 11;
- Strong object-oriented design skills and Design Patterns knowledge;
- Ability to learn and comprehend complex systems and innovative technology;
- Ability to understand and produce UML diagrams;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Able to think beyond requirements with a mind-set towards delivering quality product;
- Flexibility and comfort working in a small, fast-paced, and dynamic company environment with a technical focus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive self-starter capable of working independently and responsibly with sensitivity to confidential information.
- 2+ years in application software environments;
- Experience in C++.
- Experience in Python or other scripting languages is an asset.
Values and Attitude:
- Value team spirit;
- Results oriented;
- Demonstrates autonomy and adaptability to meet his/her commitments.
- Fluent in either English or French
- Valid work permit required.
- Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.