Arobas Personnel is looking for a Java developper for a permanent position and a 3-4 months mandate in Montreal.
Work in a cloud-first architecture that powers the services required to deliver a first-class experience to thousands of end-users, whether on Web or Mobile Platforms.
- Support and enhance the distributed micro-service platform while maintaining a high level of performance and quality
- Maintain a high standard of quality for application development with elegant, scalable, clean code.
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced designers, engineers, project managers and QA professionals
- Bachelor In Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Experience in professional software development
- Java development experience
- Applied knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Overall Java Knowledge (Core Internals, Threading, Introspection, etc.)
- Practical experience with the Spring framework
- Experience working with relational and/or NOSQL databases
- Practical experience implementing RESTful Web Services w/JSON.
- Working within an Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative individual who works well in a team, or individual setting
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Quality driven, customer focused