Arobas personnel is looking for a Front-end Developer for a permanent position in Laval.
What’s your day to day looks like?
Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the developer has the main responsibility to develop the assigned projects in compliance with the standards in place by actively participating in the activities of the Scrum team. He participates in the realization (analysis, development and tests) of the assigned projects, of any kind, in the respect of the Scrum processes and defined by the director of the development if necessary. You will have to participate in the whole Scrum : planning, daily scrum, review, and retrospective, meeting pre & post dev.
What we’re looking for?
- Collaborate actively with the SCRUM Master and the Product Owner on the various deliverables;
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends;
- Work with a rigorous methodology and deliver a high quality product;
- Analyze and evaluate the relative complexity of the user stories of the Product Backlog;
- Participate in the analysis and architecture required for task development;
- Develop the increments while making sure to respect the definition of finite;
- Develop unit tests following the test-driven development methodology (TDD);
- Communicate with peers the problems encountered in the project and ask for help if needed;
- Participate, if necessary, in finding solutions for various problems raised by his peers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Software Engineering or DEC in Computer Science (programming option);
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Excellent knowledge of Web technologies (CSS,HTML,etc.)
- Experience and great skills in UX / UI design and development (Razor,C #,CSS, Material Design)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft development technologies (ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core);
- Good knowledge of the Windows operating system and IIS web servers;
- Recognized experience in Front End Performance Optimization;
- Experience in Agile philosophy, more specifically the SCRUM method (asset);
- Experience in using Kendo UI from Telerik (asset).
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a pleasant work environment;
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP;
- 3 weeks of vacation from the 1st year;
- 6 days of personal leave;
- Modern offices;
- Free coffee, tea and fruits;
- Social activities at noon including BBQs organized during the summer;
- Flexibility of schedules.
At Arobas Personnel, you’re not a zero, you’re a super hero!