ASPS is a Burnaby based security company with over 300 employees. ASPS prides itself on providing security guards services to various Government Offices, Property Management, Hotels and other sites.
Do you have a great personality, a voice that smiles, business-to-business sales experience and a competitive nature that doesn't easily take 'no' for an answer? Then you are the right candidate for us!
We are looking for a passionate and outgoing entry level Business Development Manager to join our head office.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls/ emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Channel partners to build business relationships with potential clients and close deals
- Present effective online demos to prospects
- Update and add leads to the CRM software
- Post daily on our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and company website)
- Manage the point-of-sale process
- Must be a Canadian citizen or PR
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Diploma in Business or Marketing or 1 year proven customer service experience (asset).
- Experience working with ZOHO, CRM, or other software an asset
- Sales experience is an asset
- Must be comfortable speaking to new clients face-to-face
- Must be comfortable meeting clients for lunch and/or coffee
What We Provide:
- An environment where development and leadership skills are emphasized
- Opportunity to advance to management
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Gym membership benefits with Steve Nash Fitness World
- Discounted cellphone plan with Rogers
Wages start at $16 per hour (plus 8% commission). The commission will be paid on your every client every month's profit for the 1st year which will help you making 50000-75000 per year easy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)