Entry level position available at a growing Cambridge based company. This hire will be required to:
- Answer telephone, direct calls and take messages.
- Complete entry level book keeping tasks with collection follow up.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Mail invoices, checks, and other documents
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database system; either manually or using a computer.
- Sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Assist sales with open orders and follow up
- Assist Logistics and Operations with order follow up and truck bookings
What we are looking for:
- A welcoming first impressions with pleasant phone manners and gate keeping abilities.
- A versatile and multi-transitional ability to learn entry level aspects of each role within the company.
- A detail-oriented individual with a base knowledge of A/R and A/P along with preliminary levels of Shipping and Receiving Documentation.
- A self motivated, team player who thrives in various aspects of daily business operations.
- Microsoft Office and Sage 50 are both considered assets
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity for Growth
- Industry specific education and exposure
Job Type: Full-time