The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eye-wear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange and Armani Casa.
- To provide dedicated support to wholesale and retail divisions; and general administrative support to Canada team
- To assist in all sales and dept management activities including administrative projects and showroom assistance.
- To support sales team in the timely and accurate completion of all tasks.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Ensure specials orders and stocks requests are delivered upon
- Ensuring correct processing of Returns (including RTV, damages, etc.)
- Support sample tracking and sample returns to Italy and New York
- Assist in showroom and market set up including unpacking/packing of samples, pricing, and visual merchandising
- Support market appointments to drive sales, including collection presentation and accurate order entry
- Coordinate communications to wholesale clients for boost orders
- Responsible for first level customer service for wholesale businesses
- Support positive development of each accounts’ retail performance, including reporting and analysis
- Assist all planning and support in store events (i.e. PK), as needed
- Coordinate the Made-to-Measure requests from order entry to on-time delivery
- Coordination of all marketing and communication initiatives, including marketing materials management. Partner with the New York office to ensure standards are being met and required approval attained
- Support the development of the e-commerce channel
- Provide account maintenance through all points of process from order through to shipping and delivery
- Create seasonal product knowledge packets for accounts
- Responsible for first level customer service for retail/concession businesses
- Ensure pricing is correctly uploaded into retail partner’s POS
- Support buying and allocations for the concession retail business
- Support in store events and preparation for cyclical processes, i.e. Inventory counts
- Act as first level SAP support and training partner for the field. Ensure that correct policies and procedures are being followed for inventory management
- Maintain reporting files and communication tools, to ensure store results are captured per standards. Responsible for consolidation of these files.
- Post secondary degree/diploma preferred, ideally in business or retail management
- Prefer retail/wholesale work experience, 2+ years
- Intermediate reporting and analysis skills and proficiency with Office programs, i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prior exposure to SAP is ideal, but not required Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong organization and time management skills
- Must be systems oriented and quick learner of new systems
- Must be resourceful and detail oriented