A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men's and women's clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer's codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X is looking for energetic and highly motivated Sales Associates to join our growing team! Sales Associates represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
Reports to the Store Manager.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client's expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
- Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 35 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time