CRM Analyst – Giorgio Armani Corporation
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, and A/X Armani Exchange.
The CRM Analyst will manage the customer database for Giorgio Armani Corp which includes data from retail and online channels. The CRM analyst will need to interpret business requirements, create analysis and communicate findings to management. The main focus of the position is to analyze and maintain CRM data; suggest targets for promotions based on analysis, set up tracking and measure promotions generate lists/reports for marketing, exec management and retail boutiques, while developing the ability to better advise the associates about our customer. The position requires a motivated, self-starter who is detail oriented, analytical, and service oriented.
- Liaison with IT, database company, and other vendors/providers as needed
- Assist Marketing department with criteria for targeted mailings, campaigns, direct mail execution
- Assist Marketing department with post event analysis execution
- Liaison as main corporate contact with stores and retail heads of stores for customer database purposes
- Responsible for data integrity in conjunction with IT department as well as coordinating /communicating technical issues.
- Responsible for creation of report packets and generating mailing lists
- Maintain list of CRM Development Requests and prioritize needs based on business requirements
- Ad Hoc analysis for stores and corporate
- E-mail marketing campaign involvement
- Candidate must have at least 1-3 years’ experience in one of the following fields: Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Retail Statistical Analysis, Marketing Circulation, Database Maintenance.
- Must have ability to work with a variety of software applications including Microsoft Excel, Access and CRM applications.
- Oracle Database experience a plus.
- Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Economic or Accounting a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience in the retail industry or with a database marketing service provider to retailers.