A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men's and women's clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer's codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Associate Manager to join our Square One team. As a member of the management team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
An Associate Sales Manager assumes complete responsibility for driving the business in the Store Sales Manager's absence.
Reports to the Store Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Drive for Results - Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store. Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal. Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, ARMANI selling techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
* Merchandising- Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines. Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis, based off of business reports and sell-through. Ensures replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
* Human Resources- Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary. Writing and administration of all performance appraisals to ensure positive results. Enforces all company policies and procedures. Recruits, interviews, trains, and develops a quality staff for the store.
* Operations- Works in conjunction with Store Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store. Effectively manages payroll and other expenses to ensure profitability. Assists in developing weekly work schedules as well as scheduling meal and break periods. Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
* Stock- Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise. Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
* Loss Prevention- Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced. Ensures store's profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
A|X Armani Exchange offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and generous product discounts.
A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein