Our client is a boutique law firm located in the downtown area of Vancouver. They are currently seeking a Junior Accounting Clerk to join their dynamic and innovative team. They value team work, but also someone with a high level of motivation who is self-driven. Law firm experience is considered a major asset for this position.
- - Reconcile monthly multiple bank accounts,
- - Prepare monthly financial reports,
- - Prepare monthly PST, GST and corporate tax remittances,
- - Prepare quarterly WCB remittances,
- - Complete daily bank runs,
- - Assist with preparation of audits or independent reviews,
- - Complete journal entries,
- - Prepare income tax forms (T5s),
- - Support the Office Manager in preparing year-end budgets and financial documents.
Qualifications and Education
- - Accounting Assistant Certificate and/or equivalent experience
- - Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
- - Proactive - takes initiative and possesses the ability to meet deadlines
- - Ability to work independently but also as a team
- - Strong proficiency in Excel
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting com referencing job #1804!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)