Project Planning Designer
The Project Development Designer role requires an individual that is ambitious and personable with a great eye for design. The primary responsibility of the Designer is to assist clients decipher design concepts and identify which Arktura product will work best for their project.
- Be an expert on Arktura products in order to provide technical support for specification inquiries.
- Use Company software and resources to evaluate, price and quote projects for the sales rep teams.
- Communicate with sales admin and management team for product sales coordination.
- Work with the network of sales reps in local territories.
- With sales team, identify relevant projects, key players and decision makers with the goal of increasing the frequency of Arktura product specifications by architects and designers during the design phase of projects and tracking specifications through to a completed sale.
- Report and track pertinent opportunity information using our CRM software regarding project specifications, pricing, changes and progress.
- Provide on-going technical expertise, guidance and education to clients, architects and designers through regular calls and through active participation in key networking events.
- Develop sales strategies and techniques based on customer comments and market conditions
- Complete monthly directives based on management instructions and achieve measurable goals
- Must be proficient in CAD and Rhino
- 4 - 10 years of architectural manufacturing industry experience.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Architecture
- Ability to understand, measure and estimate architectural drawings.
- Familiarity with 3D models is a must
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and manage feedback and expectations effectively.
- Ability to develop proficiency on all products and stay current on trends to help contribute to the product development team.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Harness superior customer service ability
- Located in Los Angeles
- Salesforce savvy a plus
- 2+ years ERP experience required
Job Type: Full-time
- Rhino: 4 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 2 years (Preferred)