Be involved with a company that is changing the lives of people across the globe.
ARKRAY is currently hiring a Field Service Engineer to service the Northeastern United States. Candidates must live near a major airport. This position is responsible for repairing, maintaining, installing and relocating ARKRAY medical diagnostic equipment in the point of care and clinical laboratory environment. Utilize technical knowledge of ARKRAY diagnostic systems to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction. Handle and/or participate in a team that resolves customers' problems and issues.
Provide excellent customer service during on-site service calls and over the phone.
Responds to customer needs by diagnosing, repairing, installing, and maintaining ARKRAY medical diagnostic equipment. These activities should be documented in detail in ARKRAY service orders and other supporting documentation.
Act quickly when responding to service dispatches by contacting customer and arriving on-site in a timely manner. Once on-site, resolve issues as quickly as possible.
Responsible for scheduling and completing P.M.s on time in your territory.
- Participate and give constructive feedback to the ARKRAY Laboratory Division on improving the effectiveness, productivity, and cost controls associated with the service of ARKRAY medical diagnostic equipment.
Processes and Procedures
Review service documentation to ensure accuracy and use current revision levels.
- Maintain Instrument Device History Records and monitor modification and software upgrade status.
- Successful completion of all ARKRAY Field Service training programs.
Bachelor's Degree or Technical School (Electronics)
3-5+ years' experience in the repair, maintenance, and installation of medical diagnostic equipment used in a laboratory setting.
- Electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and fluidic aptitude required.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational classes as required, and reviewing technical bulletins
Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
The position requires 75% travel throughout the continental United States.
The position requires maintaining credentials through companies such as VendorMate and Reptrax.
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.