Arkose Labs is looking for a creative and technically-savvy Content Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team. You will be an authoritative voice on B2B/Enterprise InfoSec and evangelize our product for multiple audiences, customers, partners, analysts, and press. For your day-to-day, you'll work with cross-functional teams - including product, data science, sales, and customer success - to understand our buyers, their pain points, and our remediating value propositions. As a Content Marketing Manager at Arkose Labs, it is your mission to produce compelling content that helps educate our buyers and prospects, such as case studies, white papers, blogs, datasheets, infographics, and more.
What You'll Do
- Conceptualise, draft, and edit a wide range of marketing literature to support the sales cycle;
- Contribute to go-to-market planning and execution of content across channel and direct sales;
- Organise and maintain a catalog of content that scales with the growth of our company; and
- Develop recurring customer success stories across multiple creative formats including infographics, case studies, blogs, and video.
Who You Are
- Strong writing and editing skills with demonstrable experience producing marketing content;
- 1-2 years of content-based marketing experience, preferably in SaaS or InfoSec; and
- Technically-savvy with the ability to get hands-on with the product, and technical content; and
- Above all else: You are a compelling writer that can work to an agile publishing schedule.
Nice To Haves
- Background in InfoSec / cyber security / SaaS / or similar;
- Working knowledge of visual design and production processes (even better if you know your way around Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or AfterEffects); and/or
- Experience with front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc).
Why Arkose Labs?
- The opportunity to join a pioneering technology company built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day;
- Professional growth and development are the fabric of our culture;
- Competitive salary, equity, and a robust benefits package; and
- AMAZING office in the heart of the FiDi.
About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs prevents multimillion-dollar fraud and abuse for companies like Roblox, Kik, and Electronic Arts. Backed by PayPal, and winner of the 2019 MRC Technology Award, our pioneering solution invisibly recognizes the context, behavior, and past reputation of requests made to the web and mobile apps. When requests cannot be, they are intercepted by our proprietary Enforcement technology to classify their authenticity with evidenced certainty. Enforcement responses are trained by the solution to accurately model Inauthentic requests with machine learning in real-time, which validates the decisiveness of the system to incrementally minimize false positives. Arkose Labs eliminates the need for tedious enterprise-specified actions such as blocking, redirecting, or flagging, and thwarts attackers with attritional defenses that compel attackers to surrender.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.