Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our products - from interactive data visualizations (called factives) to games, quizzes and more - have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals. (Fun Fact: If you’re reading this on your Microsoft computer, check out your Solitaire game. That’s us!)
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Senior Digital Account Manager, you’ll work closely with a multi-functional group that includes Marketing, Product, Analytics and Sales to launch and grow key strategic accounts. Working from our beautiful, bright headquarters in New York’s Flatiron, you’ll actively participate in growing Arkadium’s relationships with digital brands like USA Today, CNN, and Home Shopping Network. Our ideal candidate will bring bold ideas, a proven ability to execute, positive energy and fierce drive.
- Hitting quarterly and yearly revenue and user targets
- Creating account plans for each account that will outline an active plan for how to grow revenue
- Regularly seeking out new opportunities within existing partner list for ways we can grow the relationship and revenue
- Negotiating better terms through renewals with existing partners
- Developing strategic relationships with key contacts at partner organizations
- Analyzing and using data to identify trends and opportunities within each partner account
- Striving to be the subject matter expert in our industry domains, including publishing, advertising, and interactive content
- 5 years of Publisher Partnership/Account Management experience
- Experience with growing revenue sharing partnerships
- Familiarity with basic advertising concepts (programmatic, native, direct ad buys, eCPM)
- Familiarity with digital content and industry trends
- Familiarity with analyzing data
- Comfort dealing with high-profile brands
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and negotation skills
- Ambitious, hungry, and excited by your work!
- Health Insurance with subsidized medical (95% covered for EE plans!), dental and vision plans - from day one
- Competitive compensation with performance based quarterly bonuses
- Positive work/life balance with generous vacation time and work-from-home days
- A unique culture of teamwork and fun
- A beautiful Flatiron studio located in the heart of NYC's Silicon Alley, just steps from Madison Square Park
- Summer Fridays: our office closes at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day & Labor Day
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace - 2016, 2017
- Crain's Best Places to Work - 2017
- Ad Age Best Places to Work - 2017
- Digiday Worklife Award - 2017
- Great Place to Work Certified - 2019