Are you interested in growing your marketing prowess? Do the ideas of creative storytelling and delivering real business impact excite you? Are you aspiring to be the next great marketing innovator? If so, this position is for you!
Here at Arkadium, we create interactive content that delights, excites and drives our partners toward their goals.
The biggest names in media and advertising, like Microsoft, CNN, The Washington Post and hundreds more use our interactive data visualizations and games to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc. magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a motivated Marketing Associate to support the team's various programs, from PR to acquisition, market research to product marketing. This position is expected to bring new, creative ideas and concepts to the team, ultimately helping to extend the company's brand and reflect our core values.
- Research and recommend new, creative ways to reach, communicate and engage with our targets, both B2B and B2C
- Contribute to the planning and execution of outbound campaigns, supporting where needed and proactively making recommendations
- Contribute to content needs outlined in content calendar, including research and draft writing
- Research new technologies and tools, providing sufficient reviews and recommendations
- Increase social followers and engagements by analyzing post types and best practices, competitor research, and recommending opportunism for improvement
- Support basic market research projects including competitor analysis, market sizing, and trends
- Support the implementation and maintenance of inbound tactics including SEO, A/B testing, etc.
- Recommends opportunities to extend the company's brand by monitoring media trends, share of voice, recommending story angels, conference opps, etc.
- Develop personas and value propositions to inform product messaging across channels, including enablement materials
- Stay up to date on the latest tools & technologies, and help evaluate new products to understand what new innovations can be leveraged across the business
- Maintain a consistent brand voice that reflects our values and key product messages
- 1-2 years of marketing experience. Bonus points if you also have experience in digital media/tech and working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong desire to learn and grow
- You develop creative, unique solutions that address problems
- Proactive in offering recommendations, going above and beyond, and thinking 3 steps ahead
- You -and those around you- would label yourself as intuitive and naturally curious, and not shy about trying new things
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced, team environment. With the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and competently manage multiple projects at once
Arkadium offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, quarterly bonuses and stock options
- Health Insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Positive work/life balance with generous vacation time and work-from-home days
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- A beautiful Flatiron studio located just steps from Madison Square Park
- Summer Fridays: Our office closes at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day & Labor Day
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace - 2016, 2017
- Crain's Best Places to Work - 2017
- Ad Age Best Places to Work - 2017
- Digiday Worklife Award - 2017
- Great Place to Work Certified - 2019