This Territory Manager will call on Acute Care facilities to drive sales of Arjo's Deep Vein Thrombosis compression device(DVT) and Therapeutic Surfaces Medical Beds(TSMB) product portfolios in the New York City metro area. The goal of this position is to acquire new DVT/TSMB business through new account acquisition and expansion of business in current Arjo customers.
Day-to-day activities are as follows:
- Promote Arjo product offerings, including equipment, programs, and service contracts.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel to identify key purchasing decision-makers to facilitate future sales.
- Determine product and pricing, goals, and the product usage of specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of relevant hospital personnel.
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and providing post-sales support of all territory business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Medical device and/or capital sales experience...selling to a variety of hospital call points.
- Proven successful sales track record.
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling certification preferred.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. SalesForce.com).
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends as necessary, and able to travel overnight as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical product sales into hospitals: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts