This role is focused on the installation, testing and commissioning of Arjo equipment, primarily ceiling mounted patient lifts at healthcare facilities in Ontario as well as other Provinces in Canada. The role will work closely with customers as well as numerous internal Arjo stakeholders (project managers, sales & service departments) to ensure efficient and on time completion of installations.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Installers primary responsibilities are all related to the timely scheduling, coordination and installations in all regions which includes:
- Completing Site Assessments of construction sites and existing facilities.
- Travel to locations in across Ontario and Canada when required.
- Complete Installation, testing and repairs of Ceiling Tracking
- Inventory Management:
- Manage truck inventory
- Maintain expenses
- Create replenishment orders as required
- Provide communications and documentation to customers and company employees
- Assist sales personnel in marketing all Arjo equipment (joint calls, in-services, sales leads).
- Submit all reports, paperwork and/or feedback on schedule.
- Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by Arjo policies, customer requirements and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Full Driver's license with clean driving record
- 2+ year' experience working in construction or installation capacity.
- Completion of a recognized Construction Engineering Technician Diploma considered an asset
- Working at Heights certification considered an asset
- Efficient use of hand tools & laser measuring equipment
- Ability to read & understand simple construction drawings
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as within a team
- Medium level skills in the use of the MS Office suite of products, particularly Excel.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task independently in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in stationary positions
- Must be able to travel by car or airplane when required.
- Lifting up to 100 pounds required in some cases.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pension Plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)