Arizona Grill Lounge is a busy restaurant near the Toronto Pearson Airport. Seats 500 people and has been around for 25 years! We are now looking for someone to help us generate sales and revenue through social media and marketing.
Arizona Grill Lounge is seeking an organized, hardworking, and highly motivated individual that will create, and drive business to the restaurant.
- Assist Account Management and/or Business Development team with day-to-day account operation and campaign execution
- Influencer and/or brand research, list-building, and outreach
- Deliver excellent quality work on quick deadlines
- Contribute out-of-the-box ideas and concepts that are brand aligned
- Create and build brand advertisements through Adobe Illustrator.
- Other duties as required
- Promoting Friday/Saturday DJ Nights
- Send promotional emails to outreach to businesses for corporate parties.
- You have excellent interpersonal, team, and written and verbal communication skills
- You are proactive, have pristine organization skills and pay close attention to detail
- You can work under pressure to deliver excellent quality work on quick deadlines
- You are proficient with Google Drive software (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- You have basic mathematical skills that you can apply with confidence
- Creative writing and proofreading skills are an asset
- Experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. is an asset
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. (Must have excellent computer skills.)
- Post-secondary education/experience in field
- Available Monday to Friday with flexible hours
In our office, you'd be exposed to the following skills:
- Campaign Creative ideation
- Learn reporting tools and how to measure a successful influencer marketing campaign
- Exposure to influencer outreach and relations
- Exposure to international client relations
- Gain hands-on experience in a new and growing field
Please apply in person. Speak to General Manager Lola.
215 Carlingview Drive
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)